Please Advice : My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do?

Hmm…My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month. Though we have never had any Reproduction. She loves me so much as do i. It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be slow. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive. Actually i don’t want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her. Please , I need your solemn advice. (advices..) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship? And if am to quit the relationship, how do I convince her? Love y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment